|Artifact 2.0 is coming soon!|
|Artifact is currently being re-developed and some of following information may or may not still be relevant. |
These pages will be updated as more information is released by Valve.
The gameplay of Artifact: The Dota Card Game takes place on a variety of cards; when many of these cards are in a single location, they are referred to as decks.
To play a match of Artifact, you must construct two decks of cards.
- Decks are limited to three instances of each unique card; so players can, for example, only have three Payday cards in their deck.
- Decks are not limited to a specific number of colors
- Decks must have only five Hero cards in them.
- Decks may not have more than one of the same Hero card.
- Decks are forced to include three copies of each selected Hero's Signature Card (Such as Hand of God).
- You may not have more than 3 of the same item in your Item Deck.
- You must have at least 9 items in your Item Deck.