The Item Shop is the primary source for items at the end of each round, during the Shopping Phase.
The Item Shop consists of three different shops.
1) Secret Shop
- Automatically generated, and not built by the player.
- Sells one random item in each Shopping Phase.
- Can be any item that is not a basic consumable item.
- Hold: If you pay 1 , the item in the Secret Shop slot will be the same the next shopping phase.
2) Item Shop (A.K.A. the Item Deck)
- Manually constructed by the player as a part of the deck building process. Minimum of 9 item cards.
- The item deck is shuffled each shopping phase and will offer the player one random card from the item deck for purchase.
- Players may purchase any amount of cards from their remaining item shop during the Shopping Phase. Buying a card from the item shop will reveal the card behind it.
- Each player's item shops are finite. Once a player buys out their entire item deck, their item shop will be empty for the rest of the game.
- Can only contain Item (Weapon), Item (Armor) and Item (Accessory) cards.
3) Consumables Shop