|Patches (latest)||← November 18, 2018 Patch||November 21, 2018 Patch||November 26, 2018 Patch →|
Source: 11/21 Beta Update
- You can now recycle cards into event tickets at a rate of 20 cards to 1 ticket. There is a "Recycle Cards" tab accessible from the collection. Note that each card will currently show "N/A" where the market price would be until the market is open. Sort by market price will sort by mana cost until the market is open.
- You can now play bot matches and Call to Arms without claiming your starting package. This lets you try more of the game before you reach the point-of-no-return on refunds.
- Added an AI difficulty selector.
- Added some premade decks to the bot's deck selection options to make it easy to quickly practice against various opponent color combinations.
- Added a new cursor and cursor size settings control.
Deck Editor Fixes
- Leaving the deck editor by pressing the Artifact logo will now prompt to save changes.
- Fixed an issue where dragging an unowned hero into a deck that already contains that hero would remove the hero that was in the destination slot and then fail to add or arrange the new hero.
- Fixed a Card Collection crash on MacOS 10.14.1.
- Fixed some issues related to losing connection to the Artifact Network while drafting.
- Fixed an issue where closing the draft screen wouldn't always take you back to the correct dashboard page.
- You can now abandon a draft gauntlet before you register a deck.
- Added additional sounds and effects to the draft screen.
- Fixed some issues and improved performance when summoning >300 units at a time.
- Improved the effects for Crippling Blow, Trebuchets, and Lucent Beam.
- Improved the voice-over quality for Jolixia, Meepo, and Kanna.
- Fixed an issue that would cause debris to persist in strange places when improvements are destroyed.
- Fixed Pick Off panning back to the previous lane too quickly after the spell's damage resolved.
- Fixed some display issues when inspecting cards in a 16x10 aspect ratio.
- Fixed a missing sound during board destruction.
- Fixed a crash that would happen when you disconnect from a game while hovering a card.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes result in visual corruption of card and tower stats when in wide lanes in non-standard resolutions.
- Brightened the visibility of the heroes in the fountain display on the HUD.
- Updated the textures for pathing cards.
- Significant improvements to general UI performance and responsiveness.
- Fixed some crashes and bad behavior that would happen when mashing the keyboard in various parts of the UI.
- Fixed a crash that would happen while in the settings menu or the credits.
- Fixed the Global Matchmaking deck loader not showing the most recently-used deck on game launch.
- Fixed an issue where some players with lots and lots of Steam friends would experience massive performance degradation.
- Added new high-resolution menu backgrounds for players in 4K.
- Added new effects to claiming rewards from an event.
- Added a display for the number of unopened packs remaining to the pack opening screen.
- Pushing Find Next Match after a Gauntlet game will now take you to the correct Gauntlet page instead of the main menu.
- Improved visibility of the matchmaking cancel button.
- You can no longer restart the tutorial while opening a pack, or while matchmaking, or while in a private lobby, all of which caused crazy things to happen.
- Shared decks are now shown at the top of a deck loader's listings.
- Updated the localization files.
- Hotfix for game input bug after leaving ESC Menu.